Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well I have been a busy girl! I have gotten busy over the past few weeks writing more recipes and watching my article revenues go up. I think I am making more money on eHow now that I have been getting more page views, apparently that helps. If you happen to stop by my blog, please check them out and let me know what you think!



My latest site that I have been active on is called Helium. It is a very user friendly site that accepts almost any article, but there are a few minor catches for submission. Firstly, this site will not take most articles if they are less than 400 words, with the exception of recipes. They are required to have 300 or more words. I think this rule is so that you can't just put anything out there and expect to get paid on it. All of the articles are automatically reviewed by their staff, and by other members of Helium. This has it's ups and downs timewise, because in order to be a member and write, you also have to put in some time rating other peoples articles automatically.



The other downside that I found to this site was that it was confusing in the beginning learning what category to put my articles is. This site has more titles to write under than you can think of, and you just post you article under one of them. I was able to create a new article with one of my favorite dishes, Tofu Lasagne! If you want to check it out, here's the link... http://www.helium.com/items/1383443-how-to-make-tofu-lasagne



I believe anyone can write now. If you have an interest in trying any of my sites out, just use the links in the toolbar. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment