Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another nice surprise!

I really did not know if Hellium was going to pay off or not this month, but I was very pleasantly surprised two days ago when I checked my balance on a whim. Hellium has a payout minimum of $25.00, and it had taken about 3 months on eHow to start making a regular payout. My balance was $27.95!!! I have requested a payment, and I hope it ends up in Paypal soon!

EHow was a bit slow for me this month so far. I did enter another contest in the hopes of winning another $50.00, but I am not getting my hopes too high. It was a Home and Garden catagory contest, and I really don't have a lot going on in that category! The link to the article is in the eHow widget if you feel like looking, it is about How to Garden with your Child. I got nice responses, but we'll see. My balance on eHow is still below payout by a few dollars, but if I work at it and write an article or two more by the end of the month, I may make it. If not, I will just get a really nice payout next month, so no biggie once again!

Hope this post finds all who read it healthy and making money online!

No comments:

Post a Comment