Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a brand new year!

Yeah! We made it through another year and now we have 365 days to fill up with fun, friends and family! Most people are fond of making New Years Resolutions, but I am not really one of those people. I just try to follow my own rules throughout the whole year...

I know for sure I'm going to continue to post articles for money! It's fun and I find it kind of adicting! I took over the house laptop last week so that other people in the house could acctually use the computer. This cause a whole new set of issues of course, but I think I have it mostly under control. Now I just need to get rid of Vonage and get my internet running faster. Man, I think I'm a computer genius!

I hope this year will bring good luck to my favorite football team, the Eagles. Should be an interesting ride this January, I just hope they don't choke! On paper, it looks like they could go all the way (AGAIN!), but you never really know with those dudes.

Hope this finds anyone who read it having a great Holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment