Saturday, January 31, 2009

This just takes too much time!

I think I'm just going to keep on publishing articles on the three sites for now. It just takes so much time to do surveys! And a lot of them are pretty boring, too! I did take the experience well, though, and used it to my advantage. I decided to write a few articles about Paid Surveys, and see if Associated Content will pay me for them! I really like that site, by the way. I like any site that is going to pay you up front and not take you for a ride with no money at the end of the journey!
Here is a link to the article that I published on http://www.bukisa.com/join/4602. I do think you have to join, but membership is really free, (no crap will be sent to you, as far as I've found!), so take a look and let me know what you think!

Avoiding Paid Survey Scams

I think you will like this one.

Hope everyone enjoys their Superbowl Sunday tomorrow. It really is kind of a downer for us here in Philly, but I do enjoy a good game! I will go ahead and rout for the Steelers, even though I tend to think if the situation was reversed, the fans in Pittsburgh would not be as generous...

No comments:

Post a Comment