Sunday, April 19, 2009

April is going well!

I am happy to say that I am having a good month so far! I will surely make payout on eHow this month, and I got paid on a few Associated Articles as well. Hellium is still a bit of a time consumer, so I only publish there a few times a week!

I just started a new waitressing job this week at a big chain casual dining restaurant! I was exited to get the job, what with times being what they are, but it really stinks to start at the bottom.

Honestly, I think I see another blog forming in my head! I just have to remember how to get it all up and running, but if I got a few of you fine folks to follow me over there... Well you know the rest of the story.

Hope that anyone who read this is in good spirits about continuing to make money online, and I do hope that you are enjoying Spring somewhere!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment