Thursday, April 30, 2009

I miss writing!

I have been kept from my usual writing routine for the past few weeks as I started my new job. Training took no time at all, but apparently this restaurant needed me and my skills pretty bad. I was given all night shifts, and have made several hundreds of dollars, so I am slightly less anxious about money these days!

EHow ticked me off this month a bit, but I still managed to earn about fifteen dollars, and I did not have to do very much work for it. I think the articles I did on Pilates were a big seller and earned me pretty well. I only made one sale on Associated Content for $2.94, but that's cool. I don't have the time these days to write consistently, so I just have to keep earning on what I already wrote.

Hope this post finds all who read it well, and have a wonderful day!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment