Friday, December 19, 2008

For anyone who cares to look...

So now I think I know what I'm going to do to start making some money from home in my spare time. There was SO much information out there, it was hard even to begin. At least I have this site up and running, so if a few of my friends care to listen to me or check back and see how I'm doing they can. I'm going to invite a few people to take a look, so feel free to leave a comment or become my first follower!

I have decided to start by posting some of my recipes on a site called ehow.com. The banner on the right side will take you there, and I write under the name LJBINKOP. Please go and check me out if you have time. I'm not sure how long it will take to start making money doing this, but at the very least, I will have a lot of my personal recipes out there in a convenient place, and I have all of the rights to them as well. I am also writing articles for another site that pays you directly for the article if they decide to publish it or sell it, but they are more content articles than how-to's.

Since the money won't be coming in really soon, I plan on doing some side work for a friend of mine at her flower shop, and so far this seems to be a pretty good gig for me. My current "real" job is still there, but the money in the restaurant has gone seriously downhill. I'll keep the job, because I love the people there, but I need to do other things to survive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment