Monday, December 15, 2008

I may see a light at the end of the tunnel!

I see the light, but I just hope it isn't a train! I have been learning so much, and I definately understand the process a little better now! They do say getting started is the hardest part of this system, and I do find that to be true.

Really it just takes some time to get set up with all of these websites that can start earning you money. To simplify, you are trying to get paid for blogging. But it's really more complex than it sounds. I think you need some kind of basic understanding of computers first, maybe even a bit more than that. I have been learing more about how to do things on a computer than I thought that I would, but that's part of the fun, and the intructions that were provideed by this company really are EXCELLENT!

I'm signed up with a bunch of companies now, and have some hope that I may start making money in the future, but nothing comes overnight! This may take a month or so, but I can stick to it and let everyone know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment