Saturday, December 13, 2008

My first attempt is going well!

This is so exciting! Here I have been wasting my time playing games on the computer when all along I could have been making hundreds of dollars a day.



To be honest this is a new thing to me. It's always been more my Husband who comes up with the crazy money making scams! But I think I was left home a bit too long and my other job is not presently going all that well, because here I am.



So here's how this venture begins...



I was searching for a job yesterday. I'm sure a LOT of people are in this position, but times are tough, and I know that people are tired of saying it, and most of us are tired of hearing it. I have a College Degree in Broadcast Jounalism, and while that sounds very impressive, I have never used it, which makes me the silly one, really. For the past 25 years I have been in the Restaurant Bussiness instead. I have been everything from Busser to Bartender! It's a pretty fun life style and I have a great family now, so I am not unhappy, but resently I just havn't been making the kind of money that I'm used to.



So listen up all of you Waiters, Waitresses and Bartenders out there! I am going to take a different path for the first time in a long time and try to make some money on the Web!

Keep checking back for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment